Our Safety Protocol
May 11, 2020
We have carefully reviewed and implemented all CDC and local government guidelines for the safety and wellbeing of those who enter our doors. In addition to our enhanced safety protocols, please prepare for the following changes as we embrace our “new normal” amidst the COVID-19 recovery phase:
*For enhanced safety all clients and practitioners will be asked to use hydrogen peroxide oral rinse prior to aesthetic procedures*
• Upon appointment scheduling and confirmation, reception will ask the following COVID-19 screening questions:
1. Have you or a close contact experienced fever, chills, cough, difficulty breathing, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell with in the past 2 weeks?
2. Have you traveled out of state or out of country within the past 2 weeks?
3. If a client answers “yes” to any of the screening questions, we will cancel or reschedule their appointment.
• Clients will be asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to allow enough time for our new check-in process which includes forehead temperature assessment and completion of COVID- 19 screening questionnaire and elective procedure consent forms.
• Clients entering the first-floor lobby of the Silverstein Institute may bypass the first-floor temperature assessment table and proceed directly to the elevator.
• Upon arrival to our facility, (suite 302) clients will be asked to wear a face mask and apply hand sanitizer immediately. If a client does not have a face mask, one will be provided.
• All clients will be subject to non-contact infrared forehead temperature measurement.
• Any client presenting with a temperature of 99 degrees Fahrenheit or greater will be rescheduled.
• Clients will be asked to arrive unaccompanied unless physical limitations require ADA assistance.
• No more than 10 clients and staff can occupy our facility at any given time.
• Social distancing will be practiced within the facility, including team members staying 6 feet apart.
• Only one client can enter a treatment room at a time. Family members will not be allowed into the
• Only one client may checkout at a time.
• In an effort to facilitate aesthetic treatments in a safe and timely manner, all clients wishing to apply
Allē and/or Aspire Rewards points to their payment balance MUST redeem their
coupons prior to office arrival. Our team members will no longer be able to assist with this process.
• All team members in contact with clients must wear face masks and gloves.
• Although all team members have recently tested negative for exposure to COVID-19, they will be screened
daily at start of shift for forehead temperatures greater than 99 degrees Fahrenheit and sent home if
illness is suspected.
• All surfaces, objects and treatment rooms will be properly sanitized in accordance with CDC and local
• The Aesthetic Center and its practitioners reserve the right to postpone or deny treatment to clients who
are immunocompromised with elevated risk for developing treatment related complications.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding during these challenging times.
The Aesthetic Center Team